Focus on one thing to be Expert.
Stick to one thing until it gets there.
You cannot be everything, concentrate on one thing and reach there.
Be like a postage stamp.
There is something called the Pareto principle, 80 percent of the results come from 20 percent of efforts we do.
Constantly find what is working for you. Focus on 1 percent that is one niche, you will get 99 percent result. These are the things that you have to keep in mind when you are going to select a niche.
For example, if your niche is Digital Marketing by using your Skills You can:
- Run Business
- Become Freelancer
- Be Employee
- Be Solopreneur – No office but you have employees
- Start an Agency
- Build a Product Company
- Do Projects
- Focus on building your brand.
- If you have a personal brand, you can get 10x more.
- Having a good network is also good.
- Your network is your net worth, When you go to the conferences you have to sell yourself.
- If you build a personal brand it gives you a compound effect.
- Make people notice, you can make your face a brand.
4 Pillars for Personal Branding:
You should be known for certain things like SEO, Paid ads, Copy Writer etc..
- Consistent Credibility gives Reputation, you have to do it continuously and which gives you Fame.
- Never hesitate to build your brand and invest in a personal brand.
- You should have your brand, permanent branding is your website.
- If you were on other platforms the reach will reduce someday.
Here is the link for Peter Thiel book Zero to One.
Be a calculated risk-taker and you can be rewarded more
Google helps you if you have personal brand and there is great value to your brand search. There are also that you can check real-time users and search volume.
- Google generally gives more value to organic search.
- Search console gives you total traffic that Google sends to your website.
- Google analytics shows you, real-time visitors.
Three things you should definitely have for personal branding:
- Custom email ID.
- Brand identity and logo.
- Color Scheme.
Branding with blogging gives you compounded effect
- It is going to take time to increase the number of visitors
- Create a strategy for personal brand
- You have to position yourself in the market according to the needs of customers
- Your brand name should be able to easily remember
- Find your audience and understand your audience and create content that targets the audience directly.
- You have to choose your geography and become a category leader
- No one can compete with your brand if you have positioned well because you are unique.
- Leverage your brand to grow your business.
Online presence is also very important to grow your brand. Blogging, video marketing, social media presence, guest-posting, and app publishing are different ways of an online presence.
End of the day you have to generate revenue by making a sale. People spend money only if they trust you, this trust can be developed by personal branding.