Forb Real-Time Billionaires index released the top richest people in the world and the net worth value of their wealth. We bring to you the top 10 billionaires in India and their net worth as of July 20, 2020. Mukesh Ambani retained his position as the topmost richest Indian as well as the richest person in Asia. Here are the top 10 billionaires in India. Let us have a look at the list of top 10 richest men in India 2020.
1) Mukesh Ambani :- the chairman, managing director, and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 company and India’s most valuable company by market value.He is currently the richest man in Asia with a net worth of US$75 billion.
2)Radha Kishan Damani:- is an Indian billionaire investor, trader and a businessman with net worth $13.8 Billion. He is also the founder of DMart. As of February 2020, Damani is the second richest person in India. He also manages his portfolio through his Investment firm, Bright Star Investments Limited.
3)Shiv Nadar :- Net worth $11.9 Billion, is an Indian billionaire industrialist and philanthropist. He is the founder and chairman of HCL Technologies Limited and the Shiv Nadar Foundation. Nadar founded HCL in the mid-1970s and transformed the IT hardware company into an IT enterprise over the next three decades by constantly reinventing his company’s focus.
4)Uday Kotak:- Net worth $10.4 Billion, is an Indian billionaire banker, and the executive vice chairman and managing director of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
5) Gautam Adani:- Net Worth $8.9 Billion , is an Indian billionaire industrialist who is the chairman and founder of the Adani Group — an Ahmedabad-based multinational conglomerate involved in port development and operations in India. Adani is the president of the Adani Foundation, which is primarily led by his wife, Priti Adani.He founded the Adani Group in 1988 and diversified his business into resources, logistics, energy, agriculture, defence and aerospace, amongst others.
6) Sunil Mittal:- Net worth $8.8 Billion, is an Indian billionaire entrepreneur, philanthropist and the founder and chairperson of Bharti Enterprises, which has diversified interests in telecom, insurance, real estate, education, malls, hospitality, Agri and food besides other ventures. Bharti Airtel, the group’s flagship company is one of the world’s largest and India’s second-largest telecom company with operations in 18 countries across Asia.
7) Cyrus Poonawalla :- Net Worth $8.2 Billion, is an Indian businessman, the chairman of Poonawalla Group, which includes Serum Institute of India, the Indian biotech company that manufactures paediatric vaccines. Serum Institute exports vaccines to over 165 countries and one out of every two children in the world was vaccinated by a vaccine of Serum Institute of India.
8) Kumar Birla:- Net Worth $7.6 Billion, is an Indian billionaire industrialist, and the chairman of the Aditya Birla Group, one of the largest conglomerates in India. He is also the chancellor of the Birla Institute of Technology & Science, and the chairman of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi and Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
9) Lakshmi Mittal:- Net Worth $7.4 Billion, is an Indian steel magnate, based in the United Kingdom. He is the chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal, the world’s largest steelmaking company. Mittal owns 38% of ArcelorMittal and holds an 20% stake in Queens Park Rangers F.C.
10) Azim Premji:- Net Worth $6.1 Billion, is an Indian business tycoon, investor, engineer, and philanthropist, who is the chairman of Wipro Limited. He is informally known as the Czar of the Indian IT Industry. He was responsible for guiding Wipro through four decades of diversification and growth, to finally emerge as one of the global leaders in the software industry.